Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Kitchen

While this is not the whole house, it is my favorite room in the house.  In Williamsburg, you practically have to build your own kitchen, so as you can see, we (and our parents) have put a lot of love into this room.  I hope that you enjoy it as much as we do!  Oh and you get a sneak peak out our hallway.  It will be a work in progress for a while, but it is shaping up wonderfully.



The fuzziness of the embedded slideshow bothers me, so if it bothers you too, you can follow this link to the actual flickr site. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really good...you have done a great job with that itsy, bitsy kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Prior comment from anonymous is really from your proud mama! Call me, I need to talk to you. Love you. Mom/Harriet

Anonymous said...

love, love, love! way to make a small space functional and very precious! great job decorationg! amy sharp