Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday!

I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful weekend!  Do you have any big plans for the weekend? We are in for a pretty low-key weekend, but I do have a few things on the agenda.


We are joining discipleship groups at our church, Resurrection Presbyterian, and we have our first monthly gathering of all the groups tonight.  The discipleship groups will be gender specific and will be a supplement to the home group, or bible study, that we are already attending together each week.  The discipleship group will give us a chance to have accountability and prayer time with about three or four ladies or guys that go to our church.  We are both really excited about these groups!  Also, if you are ever in New York on a Sunday evening, we would love for you to join us for our church service. 


We are also headed out tomorrow night to meet up with some of Mitch's co-workers at White Rabbit.  We have never been, but it looks as though there will be dancing involved...which is always fun!  I'll let you know how the place turns out.


I am hoping that on the way to and from these events, I can convince Mitch to stop in at a couple of my favorite stores, like:
Whisk
Moon River Chatel
Cat Bird


Happy Friday everyone!


P.S. My sweet friend from high school, Heather, featured our blog on her "Feature Friday" post.  Check it out here!

No comments: