Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sweet Smell


Do you have a favorite scent that you just love and cannot get enough of?  For me that is Volcano from Aspen Bay's Capri Blue line.  I first discovered this wonderful candle at Anthropologie last year, and as I read the label a little bit closer, I realized that it was made at none other than Aspen Bay in Starkville, MS!  Aspen Bay has loads of candles since that is what they do best, but they also have a wonderful gift shop....so if you are ever in Starkville, pop into Aspen Bay for some great gifts.  You can go to either websites to purchase the candle, and I promise you won't regret it!  I have also been known to gift one or two.......
picture from Anthropologie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love those candles. Veronica and I even did a tour of the factory. Y'all should go next time you are starkville, it's pretty awesome.

Amanda said...

Jimmy, I had no idea that they did tours of the factory! That will definitely go on our agenda the next time we make it down South. Come visit us soon!

KT said...

This is why we are best friends! I just discovered this scent at a friends house in the fall and became so obbessed that she bought me my own candle. IT is fantastic!!

Amanda said...

KT, it really is fantastic! I love that we found the same scent even though we live forever away from each other! Maybe you will have to come to Starkville with Mitch and I so that you can tour the factory as well.