Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Salad Dressing

Do you have a favorite salad dressing?  This is definitely mine; it tastes absolutely amazing!  It reminds me of spring and summer, which I need right now as we had a little snow on the ground during this first week of SPRING!!!  Go to your local supermarket and buy this delicious dressing; it will dance in your mouth.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it, so I think I will go make myself a spinach, strawberry and pecan salad for part of my lunch.  Seriously, go out and buy Briannas Blush Wine Vinaigrette; you won't regret it!

On the note of food, this baby has my appetite in full gear.  After I ate dinner last night, I found my stomach still felt empty.  How is that possible when you eat a meat and two sides?

3 comments:

The Cooks said...

Feed that baby!! For the longest with this baby, I ate two breakfasts, a mid-morning snack, lunch, an afternoon snack, dinner, and a before-bed snack...I caught a lot of flak from Josh...it felt like I ate all the time!! :) I bet your appetite will slow down some soon :) Hope alls well!

Amanda said...

Jamie, that is exactly how I feel! I just want to eat all the time! Glad to know you were in the same boat! :)

Katelyn said...

I have had that salad dressing! It's really good!