Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today I Am Thankful For......



  • Bo Carnell and the fact that he will spend literally all day cuddling on the couch with me.
  • The rain and how it makes it okay for me to spend the whole day cuddling on the couch with our dog.
  • My friends and how they like reading blogs as much as I do.  Katherine sent me a link today to the best blog: Today's Letters
  • The Bagel Store and their delicious bagels and pumpkin coffee.
  • My wonderful husband who goes to work every day for 9+ hours, which gives me the liberty to spend a rainy day on the couch.
  • Discovering new restaurants with Mitch on a date night in our neighborhood. 



5 comments:

emmalinegsmith@gmail.com said...

Life is good! I'm thankful for you! Love it.

emmalinegsmith@gmail.com said...

PS this picture of bo is really sweet and cuddly... event to me! :)

Corrie said...

Awwwwww I'm so jealous! I love you Bo Carnell...tell your parents that I love and miss them too!

Elizabeth Faulk said...

So excited to learn about Today's Letters. Great blog!

Susan Faulk said...

Your puppy Bo is wonderful. Can't wait to follow your blog. Miss you and hope to see you soon.